Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I ordered my car with the Shark Grey painted roof, I purchased an exposed carbon fiber roof so I am selling the painted one. I will sell this roof for $1000 + shipping (can pickup if located in Dallas area). This top can be painted any color option, either your body color or also carbon flash if you want the black look. I know a professional painter who can this for a good price and could work something out to get it done for some one. At the $1000 price even with paying for painting I feel this is a good deal...especially for those who had to order the transparent roof due to constraints.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I actually don't have it yet. I get my car in a few weeks. I sent you a message, I will sell it or also trade it for a transparent roof. I have the visible carbon fiber roof I will use most of the time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available, had a guy who was going to trade his transparent roof for my shark grey but I guess he backed out.

Shark Grey roof for sale or will trade for transparent.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, sent you a pm!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I wonder how many realize that the body color painted roof option is the only roof that cannot be purchased later.

Can someone confirm this.????

·
Registered
73 Posts
He pm'd me, that it was sold, in January!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts