Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD I am selling my personal charter membership at Spring Mountain. It’s a fantastic facility, but I just don’t get there as much as I like anymore.

Spring Mountain is a state of the art motorsports country club located in Pahrump Nevada, 45 minutes from Las Vegas and 3.5 hours from Los Angeles. It features a fantastic race track, (multi-configuration, longest track in NA) resort quality amenities (pool, fitness area, club house, a lake and water sports), and excellent professional staff.

Performance Driving Schools - Racing Schools - Motorsports Country Club | Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch

Great track configurations, facility, amenities, service and staff. Great for all sorts of cars and racing (Radical, Wolf, Corvette, Miata, Ferrari, Lotus, Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, etc.)
Lots of great features and amenities at the track:
• Longest track in North America (3+ configurations can be run at the same time)
• Radical/Wolf mechanics on site (Full service - minor to major)
• Corvette mechanics on site (tires, brakes, fluid changes)
• Garages
• Fuel on site
• On site rolling Dyno
• Clubhouse w/ full food and bar service
• Lake Spring Mountain and waterfront sports and beach
• Pool, Gym, Racquetball court
• Condos on site
• Residential lots available for sale
• Lots of amenities at the track and nearby

Lots of different ways for you and your family to get on track:
• Organized members club races (Radical, Miata, Sports cars)
• Open lapping sessions
• On the track with groups that rent the track (both cars and bikes)

The charter membership is transferable and new owner will receive full benefits and certificate of ownership from Spring Mountain.

https://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/images/pdf/2016/2016_CSM_Comparison.pdf

Enjoy the benefits of Charter Membership at a reduced price. Save over $10,000.

$34,900 (a $45,000 value)
Serious enquiries only please. Contact Jeff at 403-688-4924 or [email protected]

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Spring Mountain Motorsports Park Charter Membership for Sale

Jeff sounds awesome but I am not in a place to do it right now...ping me in ten years! Lol. I hope some lucky SRF member gets it. Liner boy?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well, I tell you, now is the time to get in if you can scrape the membership together. There are plans for big expansion over the next two years and I'm sure membership will never be the same.

"...Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club is set to undergo $200 million in development over the next two years. Included in his plans are expanding the race track by nine miles, adding commercial developments such as a movie theater and hotel to the property as well as increasing Spring Mountain Estates from its current three homes to 80..."

Pahrump home with a race track was designed with thrill-seekers in mind ? PHOTOS | Las Vegas Review-Journal

·
Administrator
15,045 Posts
Congrats. Thread now closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.