Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While it was very interesting driving in it, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures after I got safely home.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Watch out. You can crack your tires in cold weather. You are not supposed to let them roll until they have been above 40 degrees for at least 24 hours.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I replaced the summer tires with all seasons as soon as I picked her up. It was 35 degree when I left work.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brandon; When did it start down your way? It just started snowing here as I type this.
It started at 2 in emporia but started week before that at home in McKenney. Home already has about 3 inches.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
I replaced the summer tires with all seasons as soon as I picked her up. It was 35 degree when I left work.

Ah, that is good!

So, your red ride will cause people to think Santa drives a StingRay when his sleigh is parked after Christmas. :)

Reactions: docjb

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, that is good!

So, your red ride will cause people to think Santa drives a StingRay when his sleigh is parked after Christmas. :)
Heck yeah. I actually took it to Ohio to see family at Christmas and had it loaded with presents. I walked in and said that exact thing to everyone.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You gotta submit the first picture to the December photo of the month contest!

Reactions: vabuckeye

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I love seeing pictures like that. It takes me back to my youth when I could only afford 1 car and it usually was a sports car. I wish I had pictures of my 84 Porsche 944 decked out with a ski rack and cable chains to get over the pass into S. Lake Tahoe.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
267 Posts
It's not the snow that keeps our Stingrays in the garage...it is the salt and sand spread on the new snow that does the damage to our cars. In Wisconsin, the "sand" used by the municipalities to augment the salt is actually very small jagged stone that is abrasive to anything it flies against.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Po red vette:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts