Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I felt like Navin Johnson when the new phone book arrived. :p

In my case it was the FedEx lady bring me this.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: rdslon01

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm about to do something dumb and offer you $1000 for it. Ok, I talked myself out of it. I did write the ebay seller, though. I need this in my life. This and a cover for my clear top.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yep, I got pretty much the same response. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm about to do something dumb and offer you $1000 for it. Ok, I talked myself out of it. I did write the ebay seller, though. I need this in my life. This and a cover for my clear top.
Funny! For a few minutes after it arrived I thought about selling and getting one later on but that was just a temporary moment of insanity. :D

Reactions: akpancake

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the same response from the E-bay guy. From what I'm hearing though, it sounds like these are not going to be offered by GM until after the Z06 car itself is released. One of my suppliers said the two that made it out, were likely rejects due to a minor flaw that didn't meet GM's quality control. That's the only explanation he could come up with as to why two of them were made available when GM hasn't even released them yet. So I'm afraid everyone else is going to be stuck waiting for another 6-9 months to get one.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Z06 grille installed! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Reactions: Texas2Gun

·
Registered
896 Posts
Quite a little difficult to appreciate the look at this distance and without sun o light on the grille ;-) If you have a possibility to do another picture, I'm sure you'll satisfy a lot of us ! Thanks.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Can't wait to get mine and put it on (should be able to post pics in a couple of weeks)! :D

Reactions: Texas2Gun

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Did you find a source for these?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum
eBay...right place at the right time I guess. Got lucky!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quite a little difficult to appreciate the look at this distance and without sun o light on the grille ;-) If you have a possibility to do another picture, I'm sure you'll satisfy a lot of us ! Thanks.
Here you go! ;)

Reactions: akpancake

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
That really looks good.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Paul, great find! Now you have to watch the traffic in your rear view mirror, GM sent out a fleet of black Suburban's looking for that "lost" Z06 grille.

SF
Rick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts