Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The free shipping expired end of June, but have another offer, and this will assist in what all are asking for, more documentation or early intake valve coking severity.

Anyone that can come to our facility in person that purchases the RX system in July, we will install it at NO CHARGE! And further, while you wait, we will do a throttle body clean service, also at no charge, and remove your IM so you can personally see your valves for yourself, and we will document all with pictures and video for peace of mind. All at NO CHARGE to you! This will also include cleaning the oil from your IM and your air intake. And should you choose, we can also perform a manual intake valve cleaning service for a discount charge.

So several hundred $ of work for no charge to you.

Call direct: 941-721-1826 or visit: RevXtreme - RX Performance Products

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We need al the examples possible to document this at different miles, dry sump and wet sump comparison's, as well as track the rate by miles. The more data, the more accurate.

Thx!

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping this up for any that want the system installed at no charge and who want to document what is in your IM and what your valves look like. The only way to get a better picture of this issue is by looking at as many as possible.

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keeping this up for all to see. Lets get more cars in to see in person the coking, less assumptions, more facts are needed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Tracy,
Living on the west coast makes it impossible to take advantage of your deals. Do you have any plans to open a west coast store?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Site is not updated or include 14 vette

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Tuner,

So i am totally lost her, excuse me i ain't a techy...and not sure if i should install rx catch can and or clean side separator? If so can you pm me with a recommendation for 2014 z51 convertible.

Thanks

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey all! Call direct to order: 941-721-1826. If you get voicemail, leave name & # and sales will call back ASAP.

Cheers!

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tracy,
Living on the west coast makes it impossible to take advantage of your deals. Do you have any plans to open a west coast store?
App 10 years ago we opened shops in Ft Meyers and Atlanta GA, but had difficulty finding good qualified staff, so we closed them. We do have dealers out there, and you can talk to your GM service center and refer them to us and we can set them up also.

Long drive otherwise.

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey all! We really want to get more cars to document the rate of coking, both dry and wet sump so we need some to take us up on this offer (seems were the only one in the country trying to track this).

Any near West Central FL gulf, take advantage of $hundreds of $'s worth of free services here.

941-721-1826:cool:

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Extended through August all! We need to get more of these in to inspect intake valves at varying mileage to document the rate of coking. Higher mileage ones are what we really need to see as we ahve several low mileage showing the coking.

Call direct: 041-721-1826

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Even if you order your system through another supporting vendor RX dealer, we will still do the install and inspection for NO CHARGE! if you come here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts