Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again: NEW PRODUCT!!!

We'll be bringing some installed photos early next week, but it looks like we've taken our Street and G3O7 Stage I splitters to the next level with our G3O7-2.0.

It's based on the OEM GM Splitter and will have Winglet options, but won't be required, if you don't want them. We're also going to make available the under tray for it, as well, to maximize under car aero management. This will be our most aggressive front splitter and offer the most options for customizing aero across the front of the car.

We're still finalizing pricing, but it's looking like we're going to bring the pricing for our entire line down permanently from where it's been since launch. We're looking to find as many homes for our aero kits as we can, so stay tuned!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carbon fiber is our specialty, so definitely. :)

Right now our Street and Stage I splitters are $999 in carbon. I think were going to reduce those permanently to 899 and this splitter, without the winglets, will be $999, since it's quite a bit more complicated to make. I'm going to do my best to make the winglets option cheap enough to make them a no brainer if you're on the fence, too.

We've got matching side skirts, too.

Click the image for a bigger video display.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We've got the full carbon splitter finished, so if you guys can give me a few hours to finish up some stuff behind the scenes, I'll post up an official launch with a special sale price for you guys before it's available anywhere else. :)

Teaser!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts