Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody,

I am hoping this will be helpful to the community when determining which splitter or side skirts to buy. I spent the last few hours creating a general price sheet on some of the splitter/skirt options. This list was tailored to my preferences and I know many might have different tastes. I'm hoping others can provide additional pricing on other options available. My list consists of the cost difference between the following:

1. A splitter with "winglets" and side skirts that are CARBON FIBER (not carbon flash).
2. Primed fiberglass with a carbon fiber vinyl wrap.

First off here is a quote from the place that does my wraps, which you can use as a cost baseline to wrap the splitter and side skirts if you choose a primed fiberglass option. Obviously if you wrap it yourself you could do the entire project for under $100.00

Zilla Wraps

Splitter - Carbon Fiber Vinyl - $148.75
Side Skirts - Carbon Fiber Vinyl - $250.75

C7 Carbon - (c7carbon.com)

• Fiberglass Splitter $299
• Fiberglass Skirts $499
• Carbon Fiber Splitter $649
• Carbon Fiber Skirts $799

Weapon X - (weaponxmotorsports.myshopify.com) - Bolt on, no drilling.

• Fiberglass Splitter $549
• Fiberglass Skirts $599
• Carbon Fiber Splitter $849
• Carbon Fiber Skirts $849

RPI - (rpidesigns.com)

• Fiberglass Splitter - Has screws exposed on winglet - $579
• Fiberglass Skirts $550
• Carbon Fiber Splitter - Has screws exposed on winglet - $1515.
• Carbon Fiber Skirts - Z06 style - $799

ACS - (acscomposite.com)

• Fiberglass Splitter $419
• Fiberglass Splitter w/ deflectors & Winglets - $568
• Fiberglass Skirts - Zero1 or Zero7 - $519
• Carbon Flash Splitter $668
• Carbon Flash Splitter w/ deflectors & Winglets - $917
• Carbon Flash Skirts - Zero1 or Zero8 - $818
• Does not offer Carbon Fiber option

G3 Carbon (g3carbon.com)

Original Street Kit (Race or Street Side Skirts)

• Carbon Flash Metallic Fiberglass Kit MSRP: $1499.00 plus shipping
• Carbon Flash Metallic Fiberglass Kit G3 Kickoff sale price: $1299.99 and FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)
• Exposed Carbon Fiber Kit MSRP: $2499.00 plus shipping
• Exposed Carbon Fiber Kit G3 Kickoff sale price: $1899.99 and FREE SHIPPING. (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

ZO6 Stage I Package Includes either our Street Kit Front Splitter OR OEM Style Stage I ZO6 front splitter. (your choice)

• Carbon Flash Metallic ZO6 Stage I List Price: $1899.99 Plus shipping
• Carbon Flash Metallic ZO6 G3 Kick Off Price: $1499.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)
• Exposed Carbon Fiber ZO6 Stage I List Price: 2799.99 Plus shipping
• Exposed Carbon Fiber ZO6 G3 Kick Off Price: $2199.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

Caravaggio - caravaggiocorvettes.com

• Stage Two aero package - $1895 plus shipping
Visual Carbon Fiber Stage Two Splitter. (Stage two winglets)
OEM under tray.
Right and left Visual CF rocker panels

GM OEM Parts - (GMpartsdirect.com)

• Z06 Splitter with Winglets - CFV - Part #22922354 - Carbon Fiber - $1670
• Z06 Splitter with Winglets - CFZ - Part #22922353 - Carbon Flash - $1237.52
• Z06 Splitter without Winglets - Part #22922352 - Unfinished Black - $92.90

Let me know if you guys have found better deals and I will update the list.

I will update the list once you guys provide me with the various other options with price and website.

·
Administrator
16,234 Posts
Nice effort John, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
101 Posts
John - I installed the Z06 GM 22922352 on my Z51. It does not come in carbon flash. It is a black plastic finish. There are some users on here who have posted pictures of theirs they have primed and painted carbon flash. I left mine as is, and think it looks fine on the car as is. Thanks for putting this list together as I am still considering the skirts.

·
Registered
385 Posts
G3 Carbon's got my vote so far. Their product looks GREAT, they're veterans, and MADE IN USA.
+1 for G3, their quality is top notch, superior to some of the others in a side to side comparison at shows....

·
Registered
9 Posts
I didn't see any pricing on G3's site. Can anyone share what that is? Also, what do you all think of John Caravaggio's parts? I've only seen pictures, but they look tremendous.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Original Street Kit (Race or Street Side Skirts)

*Carbon Flash Metallic Fiberglass Kit MSRP: $1499.00 plus shipping

*Carbon Flash Metallic Fiberglass Kit G3 Kickoff sale price: $1299.99 and FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

*Exposed Carbon Fiber Kit MSRP: $2499.00 plus shipping

*Exposed Carbon Fiber Kit G3 Kickoff sale price: $1899.99 and FREE SHIPPING. (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

ZO6 Stage I Package Includes either our Street Kit Front Splitter OR OEM Style Stage I ZO6 front splitter. (your choice)

*Carbon Flash Metallic ZO6 Stage I List Price: $1899.99 Plus shipping
Carbon Flash Metallic ZO6 G3 Kick Off Price: $1499.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

*$1499.99 PLUS free shipping. (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

*Exposed Carbon Fiber ZO6 Stage I List Price: 2799.99 Plus shipping

*Exposed Carbon Fiber ZO6 G3 Kick Off Price: $2199.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

Not sure of sale pricing is still current, this is from an older post

·
Registered
398 Posts
I didn't see any pricing on G3's site. Can anyone share what that is? Also, what do you all think of John Caravaggio's parts? I've only seen pictures, but they look tremendous.
Just installed his (Caravaggio) Stage Two aero package. The quality and look of the visual CF Is over the top and an OEM clone. Couldn't be happier. And where my dealership has the policy to NOT install third party kits because they vary so much in installation from OEM, my dealer made an exception because it was an OEM clone, and came with everything needed for install including OEM directions.
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1435893537.275078.jpg
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1435893562.985660.jpg

·
Registered
385 Posts
you can install the side skirts with 3m tape and use the factory bolts already in place, just more secure if using supplied rivets.

·
Registered
385 Posts
How noticeable are the holes if you remove the side skirts?
never removed mine, but most rivets are underneath so you wouldn't see, maybe a couple on the lower under edge that could be seen, but you would have to look. a little filler and some touchup and you probably would never see them

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks for all the support and kind words, fellas. :)

I have to tell ya, being the manufacturer makes a big difference for us in comparison to some of the available resellers. We don't have a middle man to artificially raise the prices, so we can bring a quality product to your door with a much more reasonable price than most. Thats also why we try to keep everything in house, as well. Currently, we don't outsource any part of our manufacturing process.

I apologize for the website being without pricing, but it's under development, so it's been spotty, at best. We're hoping to have it up and functioning properly in the next week or two.

We also have the collateral benefit of being able to better customize the finish to suit your needs. For example, if you wanted a ZO6 style splitter, but you don't want the winglets OR the holes, we have a mold that allows us to do that. It'd be smooth on the sides and finished perfectly.

As always, I'll do my best to make sure no one can deliver a better product for less money than us.

If there's anything I can do to help out, even if it's simply giving you reasons to buy someone else's stuff, you always get honest feedback from me, whether you buy from us or not.

Honestly, I just want to see you guys out there dressing the girls up and we love to see people modding and enjoying their rides. Ha!

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if anyone has any questions at any time. You'll fiND I'm almost always available.

Happy 4th. :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
+2 for G3! Skirts and splitter are awesome! ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1436130499.965771.jpg

·
Registered
304 Posts
Oh, and here's a set straight out of the mold, to give you an idea as to how what you start with matters relative to how we finish.

Here's the same set after clear coat.

Here are the same side skirts in a quick video. Apologies for the dorky talking. These are client parts, not stuff for inventory, so we sent the video as an update. :)

Temp vid. Waiting on the newest to upload to PB. :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just installed his (Caravaggio) Stage Two aero package. The quality and look of the visual CF Is over the top and an OEM clone. Couldn't be happier. And where my dealership has the policy to NOT install third party kits because they vary so much in installation from OEM, my dealer made an exception because it was an OEM clone, and came with everything needed for install including OEM directions.
View attachment 30299
View attachment 30300
Could you provide me the pricing on this? I could not find it online. I would like to update the original post.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Could you provide me the pricing on this? I could not find it online. I would like to update the original post.
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. I updated the list.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts