Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Not many good revealing or definitive pics in the wild yet so we may not be 100% sure (particularly of Stage-1's) until the retail deliveries arrive... but here's a video/pics from the NCM Bash:

stage1.JPG stage2.JPG stage3.JPG

·
18,670 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Should a stage 3 splitter fit a Stingray?

·
18,670 Posts
Yes, as the front fascia on a StingRay and a Z06 are identical (same part number). And hence why the Z06 grille will fit a StingRay.

Also a stage 2 splitter and a stage 3 are identical (only difference is that a stage 3/Z07 additionally comes with not only the stage 2's small end plates, but also a set of much larger ones) -- though through constraints GM has, at least temporarily, limited the cargo fiber visible (CFV) splitters to the Z07's

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I assume the rocker wouldn't fit. The Z06 looks to flair out more by the rear tires.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I assume the rocker wouldn't fit. The Z06 looks to flair out more by the rear tires.
I would also be curious to know if any of the manufacturers of skirts here have done anything for the Z06 yet for the rocker panel. I am getting a stage 1 and would like to add the side skirt.

Reactions: ALF01

·
18,670 Posts
Actually the StingRay skirts will fit a Z06 and vice-versa. How do we know this? Because the StingRayRay option CFZ and the Z06 option CFZ are identical. Further, talked with Harlan Charles personally at the April NCM BASH as we were looking at a Pacific Edition StingRay, and as there was no stage 2 Z06 there, I asked him about it, and he pointed to Pacific Edition (five feet away from us) and commented, "that splitter and those skirts are the same as will be on a stage 2."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts