Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure it out.
How do you start with out the car defaulting to touring mode?
Thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
my car always starts it whatever mode I was last in

·
Administrator
16,307 Posts
I can't figure it out.
How do you start with out the car defaulting to touring mode?
Thanks
I'm curious Papa, what Mode would you prefer to start in? As I am sure you know, once it fires up you can change to whatever Mode you want. If the issue is the exhaust and you have the MPP, you can change it in the preferences settings. :cool:

·
Registered
5,453 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good call JSVette.
Yes. When I start it up I like to see birds fly out of the trees.
I do have MPP. Walk me through it please. Well get me started and I will figure it out.
Thanks guys.

·
Administrator
16,307 Posts
Good call JSVette.
Yes. When I start it up I like to see birds fly out of the trees.
I do have MPP. Walk me through it please. Well get me started and I will figure it out.
Thanks guys.
The way to change settings is to go to the Settings menu, than Driving Mode, than Engine Sound Management. If you want your exhaust (and have the MPP) to be 'loud' regardless of driving Mode, move the Engine Sound Management setting to "Off". Then it will sound 'marrrrvelllllous' anytime you are hitting the gas and upon start up as well (and presumably encourage your birds to fly out of the trees :D). If you want the exhaust to be linked to the driving Mode, have the Engine Sound Management setting to "Auto". Then if you want you Stingray as quite as possible leave the Mode setting at Eco. Having said all that, regardless of setting, once you are cruising the exhaust system will settle into a quite mode until you step on the gas. Hope this helps. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts