Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on the "Webcam" at the NCM this morning and noticed only two Corvettes on the floor. The one in the #1 position was covered with a white "tarp like" (not fitted) cover. I have never seen this practice used. I'm guessing that the #1 position 'Vette is for a "delayed" delivery (or not yet released 2015?) and possibly covered to keep the dust accumulation down, but I admit it sparks some curiosity on my part. It is fun to watch the lucky folks picking up their new "babies".:cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Went on the "Webcam" at the NCM this morning and noticed only two Corvettes on the floor. The one in the #1 position was covered with a white "tarp like" (not fitted) cover. I have never seen this practice used. I'm guessing that the #1 position 'Vette is for a "delayed" delivery (or not yet released 2015?) and possibly covered to keep the dust accumulation down, but I admit it sparks some curiosity on my part. It is fun to watch the lucky folks picking up their new "babies".:cool:
It's the Gulstrand modified C4. It was uncovered yesterday. Since most/all of the 14s have been delivered and no 15s will be delivered until after Labor Day, I think we'll see a lot of the specialty cars set up along Corvette Blvd. for the Nation Corvette Caravan week.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Woody. I still think the Gulstrand G90 was a way cool conversion. I was sorry the G90 really never made it. IMO it ranks up there with the Callaway Speedster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts