Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I use Adams Leather and Interior Cleaner. Seems to work well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I use AmmoNYC's line of products, interior and exterior. They have an interior cleaner that works very well, leaves no residue, and doesn't turn everything glossy.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I spray some Armor-all on an old rag. Wipe it down. Then use a clean rag to get rid of any residue. Does a great job cleaning it and gets rid of anything you hands may have transferred onto the wheel, shines and protects it.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Does it leave any residue? I really don’t want any slipping around on that wheel by my hands. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As Tom said, no residue. I spray it on a terry cloth towel, and rub. Repeat several times with a clean section of towel until it comes away clean. Terry cloth works better than microfiber in this usage because it's got a little bit of abrasiveness that helps run off the layer of dirt.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Gonna depend on what the material you are trying to clean is...

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Gonna depend on what the material you are trying to clean is...
Well, the OP's signature says he has a 2LT, so that means GM's coated leather.

·
Registered
114 Posts
  1. Good question! How do you guys clean the alcatera steering wheel? It gets funky after awhile. I try to use a soft wire brush every now and then to "fluff" the fibers back up. But it needs a deep cleaning... any ideas?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thank you for the tip.... I will try this product out. I have seen Alcantara steering wheels that have never been cleaned and they are just gross to look at, let alone touch!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts