Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice looking car -- well done. Those are fantastic wheels! I have been looking at those for awhile but in matte black -- to match my triple black theme. This may just put me over the top.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Still waiting for my red seat belts from Caravaggio. It's been 7 months........

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Still waiting for my red seat belts from Caravaggio. It's been 7 months........
Wow, what do they say about the status of your order?

·
Registered
273 Posts
That is one fine looking car! Love the CF and the hood liner is awesome. Who did most of your work?

Reactions: Steven Bell

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Wow, what do they say about the status of your order?

He tells me that Custom software is being updated. I thought he was shipping the first week of January.

So well done. And the wheels! How did you do the red center on the steering wheel? Looks outstanding!

Thanks Mack! I LOVE the XO Verona wheels-they really look awesome. I actually used automotive pinstripping for the centerline marker.

That is one fine looking car! Love the CF and the hood liner is awesome. Who did most of your work?

Thanks Frankie! Most of my interior Carbon Fiber piece are from Apsis USA. The exterior pieces are from Weapon X (lower rear fascia), Lashway Motorsports (Race side skirts and front splitter) and RPI Designs (most everything else). All the engine compartment pieces are from RPI Designs.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
John, thank you again for those-I sincerely appreciate it!

My car is in storage, so they are still sitting on my desk.

I did add this to my GM trunk mat. This mat came with the Stingray logo. I purchase the C7 crossed flags at the Mid America Funfest. I heat pressed this onto the GM mat!

·
18,670 Posts
How about if we request a record warm and dry early spring for you, so you can get your C7 on the road again as soon as possible!

We are coming to visit you in April, and we NEED to see your great looking Corvette.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
She'll be home by April, for sure. I'm just wondering if these darn red seat belts will be here by then........

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
She'll be home by April, for sure. I'm just wondering if these darn red seat belts will be here by then........
I'm so sorry to hear that you STILL do not have your red seat belts!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Yep.....waiting.................still waiting......................story of my life.

·
18,670 Posts
The "Carbon Fiber Edition C7" is gorgeous Right now, and while we all wish your red seat belts get to you real soon, am sure when we see it in person in April, will be blown away "even" if it is 'just" as it currently is.

·
18,670 Posts
Happy to get them made for you Steven. I like that location, and glad they have found a great home in a wonderful place in your car. Never thought of that possibility, but now that you have "modeled" it, and as I have a few extras left over, could be that Jake is also going to have a same-location home in WRP SPD.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Finally.....they are here! Now, the only C7 in the world with red seat belts!

I finally got these from John Caravaggio. They arrived on Thursday and were installed Friday morning. I think this is the ONLY C7 in the world with red seat belts!!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
...plus, I added these new center caps yesterday too!

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,666 Posts
Steven, what container yard were the photos taken?

41 - 60 of 87 Posts