Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Here are most of the highlights as I recall....

The New Daytona orange is somewhere between Atomic and the old Daytona. I talked to a few employees, not sales people or dealers so my sources seem to be reliable. They have not even seen it yet! This is just what they were told.

The Pacific Design will be delayed primarily because of the rear wicker bill. It's not creating enough down force with the large front splitter. The new one will look similar to the ZO7 but won't be as tall and the side wings will not project forward as much. Center section will NOT be transparent. The change should balance the car better. Should still be out before December.

The new 8 speed Automatic should address the overheating issues when on the track and should not require any further cooling modifications. If it does get hot there are safeties built in to protect it.

Shark Gray is a lot darker than what I expected, maybe 2 shades lighter then Cyber Gray. Has flecks of silver and blue in it. Very close in color to the Carbon Flash Metallic.

Protective 3M on front end.

No track bar as an option with Competition Seats because of liability..."leaving it to the aftermarket guys"

Side skirts on the Pacific Design are same shape as the Z06's, stages 2 and Z07, with only difference being the materials used.

Pacific Design A pillars are Alcantara.

·
18,670 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts