Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my intention in to my dealership last Sept to buy the new Z/28 when it comes out. I was in for service on my truck yesterday and stopped in to see the manager and he informed me that the pricing is now out. $87k Canadian!!! (and remember this car doesn't come with luxury bells and whistles like NAV, backup cams etc). Of course this will be a collector car and that will drive pricing North. Only 160 coming to Canada anyways so it may be hard to get one.

He also gave his opinion that the Z06 base pricing will likely land even south of the Camaro Z/28.

Reactions: JCobalt

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I never did quite understand how a Camaro even the Z28 could have such a high price point. My guess is since these will be limited in production and are expensive many of these will most likely end up with collectors. Our guess is the Z06 will be priced around the same range as the Z28 and for me delivers a much better car that I can drive around town or on the track. A Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde car. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I guarantee I won't see a Z28 driving down the road around here. I think I'll see a few new Z06's, though. Hopefully, one of them will be mine ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts