Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll be driving my own to the Texas State Fair... living in Dallas... lol In fact, I'll be driving around the State Fair FAST!
Will your C7 be delivered by then, YllwStgr?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Will your C7 be delivered by then, YllwStgr?
I was told by my contact at the Plant my car was ready, had gone through inspections and was Bayed (4B00) ready to be put on a truck. I'm going to call her after 2 pm to confirm this; however, I just noticed on a different thread my status went backwards to On Hold at Plant (4D00). I don't know why, but I'm a bit frustrated as I was hoping being the #1 at my dealership to place my order back in May, I would be the first to get on the truck tomorrow (Wednesday) the forecasted date to ship to customers.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I was told by my contact at the Plant my car was ready, had gone through inspections and was Bayed (4B00) ready to be put on a truck. I'm going to call her after 2 pm to confirm this; however, I just noticed on a different thread my status went backwards to On Hold at Plant (4D00). I don't know why, but I'm a bit frustrated as I was hoping being the #1 at my dealership to place my order back in May, I would be the first to get on the truck tomorrow (Wednesday) the forecasted date to ship to customers.
Good for you! Maybe you will be our first owner to post in the New Owner Logbook forum. I suspect you might have other things on your mind though, but post your impressions when you can. :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be driving my own to the Texas State Fair... living in Dallas... lol In fact, I'll be driving around the State Fair FAST! :cool:
Your lucky! I place my order last May and I haven't heard nothing. Last time I knew I was at 3000. No VIN for me either.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Good for you! Maybe you will be our first owner to post in the New Owner Logbook forum. I suspect you might have other things on your mind though, but post your impressions when you can. :D
I'll be happy to post there... thank you for creating that thread as I'm certain it will be extremely helpful post delivery!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Your lucky! I place my order last May and I haven't heard nothing. Last time I knew I was at 3000. No VIN for me either.
Corvettedriver1492... I actually won an auction at Corvette Banquet to have the #1 order spot with my dealership. It must have to do with the number you are in your dealership's order line (i.e. I was #1 of all the orders placed out of the original 64 allocations they were given). 3000 is good... hang in there!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ok, great news! I'm actually Bayed!!! The 4D00 is incorrect. My dealership just confirmed I've been actually Bayed twice, but we are through inspections/QT and waiting to be loaded :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
My new baby is heading to me by rail today, left Bowling Green this morning. Looks like I'll have it in time to drive it FAST around those at the State Fair of Texas!!! Yeeeee Haaaaaaw!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
My new baby is heading to me by rail today, left Bowling Green this morning. Looks like I'll have it in time to drive it FAST around those at the State Fair of Texas!!! Yeeeee Haaaaaaw!!!
How exciting! You must be one very happy camper. You're welcome to drive it fast down I-45 to Houston and show it off here too, if you're so inclined.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Born there, family there, it may happen :cool:
Text me at (713) 385-7247 if you make the I 45 trip. I'd love to see your machine up close and personal

·
Registered
680 Posts
Text me at (713) 385-7247 if you make the I 45 trip. I'd love to see your machine up close and personal
My dealership is planning an event around my vehicle. Maybe you should come up to Dallas to Classic Chevrolet. Reach out to Jason Foshea and he'll keep you in the loop :) I may even post it here... lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
My dealership is planning an event around my vehicle. Maybe you should come up to Dallas to Classic Chevrolet. Reach out to Jason Foshea and he'll keep you in the loop :) I may even post it here... lol
You might need to delay the delivery until we get back from vacation..... Thank you! Lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts