Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I'm planning on getting the new stingray eventually. Most likely 12-14 months from now once all the little kinks are worked out and inventory is plentiful. Looking back at the history of the c5/c6 does anyone know about how long it is until chevy offers rebates? I hated the LT1 c6 because it was so barebones. I built a 2014 C7 online and with my addons it comes down to about 57k + tax so 2-3k in rebates would be nice.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
rebates are planned by the quarter, and modified monthly. It all depends how the sales velocity is on the product and right now, there is no way to tell when consumer incentives will start. Probably the next move is internal/supplier pricing but that's not for too many of us....

·
Administrator
16,490 Posts
Welcome to our forum pwnall1337. At this stage it is purely speculation with regards to GM offered rebates. Apparently some dealers are starting to discount and I did talk with a gentleman this morning told me he was able to purchase his new C7 at 2k below MSRP from an East coast dealer but by the time he had it shipped here it was the equivalent of MSRP.

·
18,670 Posts
The three largest dealers (all on East Coast) are discounting $2000 off non Z-51's. PM me if you want more info. At the same time, as "jsvette" noted, if you live in the western third of the country, shipping will approximately equal that discount.

If you have a GM MasterCard credit card (currently being operated by Capital One), you get to take the "new earnings" amount you have ($ for$) off of your StingRay purchase.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I JUST ordered my non-Z51 from a dealer in Ohio (not east coast) who gave me $2K off MSRP without me even having to ask. Rick is a true professional and I would recommend his services to any and all. PM me if you want details.

Happy Holidays Y'all!!!

Clarkster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts