814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
I am confident in my ability to come up with more things I want for the C7:D....would LOVE HRE concave black wheels but it's not going to happen so I am content...for now :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Mr Showstopper
PM me a price since you are not a price poster on the velocity yellow cover like the one FCCVPMAN is asking for please, I wish you would just post the prices so members don't have to beg for pm me the price, we only get a 500 pm limit on this board.....:p How will you sell me something after I reach my limit? Do I just go to a different vender that posts prices? Sorry for being so OBNOXIOUS it just irritates me a bit and I am not afraid to let people know that they are irritating me :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr Showstopper
PM me a price since you are not a price poster on the velocity yellow cover like the one FCCVPMAN is asking for please, I wish you would just post the prices so members don't have to beg for pm me the price, we only get a 500 pm limit on this board.....:p How will you sell me something after I reach my limit? Do I just go to a different vender that posts prices? Sorry for being so OBNOXIOUS it just irritates me a bit and I am not afraid to let people know that they are irritating me :D
There are links in the first post of this thread that brings you right to the site where all prices are posted.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
same here, not seeing the carbon fiber look option, pm me price

1 - 20 of 123 Posts