·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
All do respect, you're wrong. Lol
He's wrong about him not liking the look? I'm getting something here... I'm picturing a puppet and puppet master... John needs to see if these user names have the same IP address. If so, I want a live feed to this show! LOLOLOLOLOL ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Whatever Ben, I'm goofing around with some on the old guys. Why don't you get off the forum and finish up those splitters!!!! Lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
Goofing around with some on the old guys?
Lol

Alias Frankie!

All us Vette owners are thought of as "old guys", even us younger guys. My wife's uses a different term for Vette guys but she loves the C7 so those are ok.

I'm 38 and I just love cars and what someone thinks about what I drive, lol.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
All in good fun here John; I'm very sarcastic but never cynical. :)

As for the spoiler design, that style spoiler with the raised sides and lower center has been around for awhile and each company has there own take on it. There's only so much you can do with a spoiler, and luckily, my spoiler design I haven't seen yet. My original design on my kit had a spoiler similar to this, but we went another direction. I'm glad to see one that looks this good hit the market though. The sweeping design is very Z06/7-esq less the clear center connecting the sides to maintain down force.

·
Registered
366 Posts
That was my first take Z06-esque.

I like it.

What's the price.

Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 20 of 92 Posts