Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever received a ticket for not having a front license plate or get nervous driving through certain towns in your state?

Avoid the costly fines and never get a ticket again. Get your removable, quick release, front license plate bracket today!

With this bracket, you'll be able to quickly and easily remove the license plate with a simple pull of a pin. When you need it, you simply pop it back on.

Available for Corvette C7 Stingray, Z06 Stage 1 and Z06 Stage 2 & 3

Get yours today by visiting our website: www.zicmoto.com

Corvette Stingray.jpg

Corvette Stage 2 3.jpg

Corvette stage 1.jpg

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I use one of these on mine, and am generally very pleased with it. It takes about 20 seconds to remove the plate, and only slightly longer than that to reinstall it. If you choose to get one, make sure to install the piece that mounts permanently as far forward on the black plastic underbody as possible, or the back of the removeable mount might contact the front bumper.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Now if you could do this remotely... 'But officer, I DO have a front plate'. How would that fly?

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
They have a motorized version.

·
18,661 Posts
I like our STO N SHO system. It is so low that IMO it does not detract from the car's appearance and have not had a visit from LEO's. It works perfectly, and a meyerweb noted, takes seconds to take off/put back on.

IMG_2892.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts