Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I run Michelin AS 3+ run flats. From a rolling start to WOT they hook up well. When it grabs second gear there is split second when the tires break loose but then the traction control immediately "rights the ship". I do this occasionally on a very long and straight freeway entrance ramp near my house. I've posted this many times before but for me, 535 RWHP is in the "sweet spot" of performance.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
167 Posts
I could never keep my C6 on the road from a slow roll when i hit it with the AS3+ non runflats with only headers and tune. Odd i can't get my new C7 to break lose if i try. Factory tune sucks big time.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
849 Posts
I agree as its about the same with my michelin ps4s. From a roll it might have a split sec before nannies kick in but nothing for me to panic about. From a dig, you just need to balance or feather into it.

I run Michelin AS 3+ run flats. From a rolling start to WOT they hook up well. When it grabs second gear there is split second when the tires break loose but then the traction control immediately "rights the ship". I do this occasionally on a very long and straight freeway entrance ramp near my house. I've posted this many times before but for me, 535 RWHP is in the "sweet spot" of performance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had the A&A Si V3 (that's their lowest model) in my 2016 Z51 for over 2 years and about 23,000 miles. We have 91 octane in my area, but I have the Alky meth kit and also the DSX tuning flex fuel kit, dyno tuned, running about 640 WHP. I run a mix of E85 and 91 octane and keep it in the 45% to 60% range (it was safely tuned at 64%). I had to upgrade to the Z06 HPFP to get to that E60 range safely. No engine problems (knock on wood). I now run AS4 runflats (the C8 tires) on the rears and they hook up much better than the stock size PSS or AS3+ run flats. I have Vertinini RFS 1.2 rotory forged wheels that fit the wider 305 AS4 rears nicely.

·
Administrator
16,305 Posts
Welcome to our forum ricmalaz. Sounds like a nice set up (y)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts