Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you think of the Stingray stock wheels? Do you like them? Will you be replacing them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I personally like the stock wheels. It really goes with the car look and shape. But you know people are so into performance these days that nothing on cars stays STOCK anymore.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So what do you think of the Stingray stock wheels? Do you like them? Will you be replacing them?
As far as stock wheels go they are good. But, its so hard to keep them stock. I always have the urge to customize a little bit so I think that would be one of the first things I did.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the stock wheels in black. They bring out the various colors better imo.

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
I like the stock painted aluminum with Torch Red. To me they make a nice balance to the overall flow without calling attention to the wheels. Plan on staying with them unless I happen to see some really nice aftermarket wheels on another C7 and then will consider whether I want to get them. :cool:

·
Registered
658 Posts
I like the z51 black wheels but I will change them at some point. I like to customize my cars a little bit and while the C7 is a new car it will be mass produced and be everywhere in a few years.

·
Registered
132 Posts
For now I'm leaving them alone. I upgraded to black wheels. Been through the bling bling years ago and going for more of a mysterious look. I like the design of the new C7 wheels.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am leaning towards white. My purchase won't be a 2014 model though, but when I do get mine, I think the black wheels would go nicely with the white body color and the black body "trim".
I ordered the black wheels but when I buy custom wheels they will be white to match the car

·
Registered
219 Posts
I ordered torch red, black stock wheels with red calipers. Cant wait

Reactions: i10fwy

·
Registered
658 Posts
I ordered torch red, black stock wheels with red calipers. Cant wait
That's is by far the mostest baddest color Everest!!!!!!

The red with black wheels is one of the sexiest cars I've ever seen and the wife and I wanted to buy that combo but we didn't because red is one of the lost common colors, but I don't think many guys will rock the black wheels. You will have an amazing car.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That's is by far the mostest baddest color Everest!!!!!!

The red with black wheels is one of the sexiest cars I've ever seen and the wife and I wanted to buy that combo but we didn't because red is one of the lost common colors, but I don't think many guys will rock the black wheels. You will have an amazing car.
I have to agree red with black wheels red calipers and if your going for the gusto red interior... I thought long and hard about it but always wanted a yellow car so I got yellow, black wheels, yellow calipers and black interior

1 - 20 of 49 Posts