Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And in other news... I finally confirmed the sponsorship on these wheels today for my C7. I can't wait to see them on the the car. I know they're a little wild, but if you knew me more, you'd know I like wild wheels anyway and the lines and angles on these just amaze me, plus they'll look amazing on the C7's sharp lines. Forgeline also is on the sponsorship for the drag wheels and I'll have 18x6 and 18x11.5" wheels with M&H 325s on the rear for the track.

I ordered them in monoblocks finished in Matte Black Diamond with a 20x9 and 21x12.5"! 255 front and 355 steam rolling rears!

375s on a C7

PUR on some Lambos

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, the twin spokes are similar to the z51 wheels and the more aggressive angles will help to showcase the car and aero kit we have in the works... stay tuned!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I noticed on one of the pictures they took the time to create a left and right version, am I correct? I've always hated the look of swept wheels that sweep front to back on one side and back to front on the other.

They look GREAT!

Reactions: weaponX

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yeah I like those a lot

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Now the $1M question, what do they cost?

Considering the amount of money they have pumped into marketing I'm guessing close to $1500 per corner.

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't get shocked by retail pricing or MAP on wheels fellas... a deep dealer can always do better and I save most guys at least $1,000 a set of custom wheels. These however, are a very upper echelon high dollar wheel though, just an option. I'll never try to talk you guys into something you don't want but I had to do something that looks like none other. When you see the rest of the aero kit, you'll know why! :)

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are the 375's on the Cyber Grey real 375's...
:)
Hell no ;) I've heard they were much narrower than a 375, but I got some measurements back yesterday that they're actually a 14.4" section width vs. a true sec width of 14.8". So, in reality they're approx a 365mm. I went with a Pirelli 355mm tire which is true 14" wide. I was able to achieve a little less width and the OD that I wanted to match my 325 drag tires.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ended up going with 3pc on these due to offsets and lip to create depth! Matte black diamond centers still but gloss black diamond lips (not the bronze pictured)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts