Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vette 7 and I happened to run across a group of Corvettes and their owners at an Original Corvette Club of St. Louis get together today in Oakville, Missouri. Met some nice folks and saw some great cars. I've been looking for a local club to join and I think I just found it. Here are a few pics from the gathering.

Attachments

· Administrator
17,481 Posts
Thanks for posting Meister ! Looks like a really nice collection of cars. :eek:nthego:

· Registered
1,147 Posts
Actually pretty chilly today in St. Louis - it was only 43 degrees when I got up this morning! Much colder than normal. But great for being out side. My club, Boone Trail Corvette Club, manned a food booth at the St. Louis Air Show and STEM Expo at Spirit Airport in Chesterfield all day. Beats the 94 degrees at the last air show!

Reactions: elegant

· Registered
346 Posts
Actually pretty chilly today in St. Louis - it was only 43 degrees when I got up this morning! Much colder than normal. But great for being out side. My club, Boone Trail Corvette Club, manned a food booth at the St. Louis Air Show and STEM Expo at Spirit Airport in Chesterfield all day. Beats the 94 degrees at the last air show!
Right! I was at Cars and Coffee at Ballpark Village and it was a little chilly. The coffee came in handy. Motor vehicle Parking lot Traffic Vehicle Parking

Reactions: jsvette
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.