Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some interior options and colors discussed on the forum but haven't seen any discussion regarding the Suede upper trim option. Is this just not a popular option or is there an issue with it? If anyone has got this trim in Gray with the 3LT trim, any pictures you could post would help. Already have it on order but rethinking the choice before it's too late.
Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I saw and felt it this last weekend and was impressed with it. If you already have it on your order, personally I would leave it on there. I don't think you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
281 Posts
It's very similar to the Alcantera headliner in my Lamborghini and Audi R8 coupe. I believe it as important as the carbon fiber dash, which I also ordered. It will be on my Laguna Blue Z51 3LT that should be arriving any time now.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
463 Posts
If I wasn't such a cheapskate I would have gotten the 3LT and all the suede possible cuz it does look pretty sharp. Glad I got the FAY at least, it really looks nice with the black interior. Go for it!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I have it in Foxy, it is very, very nice! Did not get the FAY, had to give it up to push my order through but I am adding it soon! I'll try to take a few photos soon!

·
Administrator
16,096 Posts
What year did you get an what color
I have the red with the blackSuede centers
The member you are asking has not been active/back to SRF since 2016. You might try sending him Conversation (Private Message).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts