Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dante here. (24) huge car enthusiast and even bigger Corvette lover.
I will go ahead and blame my dad for my love of cars he has had everything from 72 Monte Carlos, 74 Trans Am's, 442's and lots more.

Dad currently owns a 62 sunbeam, and a 2006 corvette Z51 package.

I have owned everything from a 1970 Camaro ss, 62 C10, 07 Mustang gt, 98 Trans Am ws6, and currently own a 2006 350z. (ahh the import world)

I have been following the production of the new c7 for quite some time and cant believe its coming to life. I am big on modding cars and keeping them clean i can do most things with a wrench and if i dont know how to do it im very fond of making a new DIY or doing what it takes to figure out out.

I know my way around the car audio world for those looking to upgrade, and also do freelance Automotive photography in the Atlanta,Ga area.
Feel free to follow me on my photography Facebook page! @ www.facebook.com/ShamelessProductions

Not sure i can afford one right out of the gate but i would love to own a Laguna Blue c7.

Here's a few pics!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Red

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just landed a Job with Jasper Engines (9 interviews). Moving to Jasper Indiana in a week! One step closer to my dream!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Dante, it's great to see you here and I'm sorry I missed you when you were in SA, but we will catch up soon.

Guys, I met Dante on a mustang forum years ago and drove to Atlanta from Dallas for a cruise up blood mountain he put together and he's a good person.

Again, glad to see you here brother.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome Dante. I ordered Laguna blue (its a crazy color in person). Black Rims and Black mirrors and spoiler set it off. I'll send pics if I ever get the damn thing!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome! I got my C7 today. I'm in love! See owners logbook for pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts