Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out of town for a few days visiting my son. While I was away, my sweet husband fabricated a detailing station. Holds the products I use the most, my vacuum (with a extension cord plugged into an outlet, which rolls out) a rolling device to sit on and roll from wheel to wheel cleaning.
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1401322970.763747.jpg
Note the Stingrays
He designed with auto cad and had the router cut it out. Then he welded it together. (Aluminum) ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1401323092.316177.jpg
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1401323118.747191.jpg
It was a great surprise!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
That's cool.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow, great set-up, functional and looks super! I think he should consider marketing it!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Cool! ;)

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
Great surprise- nicely done!:cool:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He makes all kind of things for the garage....I have a cabinet with detailing stuff in it, I left things I used a lot on the pool box, next to my C7, as it is easy access, this was his way of cleaning my "mess" up (very sweet of him)....we own a company that manufactures aluminum boats, primarily for military use...he always says would be cost prohibitive to mass produce....<shrug>...I think it could be a side market, as I think there are those who would pay a little more for well made items

·
Registered
810 Posts
Too cute! Noticed those aluminum welds right away and figured it was done by somebody with a lot of experience! You have a talented husband.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Outstanding!!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
What an awesome guy! :)

Reactions: Lipstic