Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 1 month wishing my order would go through on my 2015 Z51 I cancelled my order with my dealer.
The good news is I got a great price with MacMulkin Chevy today and will be sending in all appropriate paperwork and down payment tomorrow. I also added Magnetic drive and Museum delivery.
Really excited now as I think my order will get allocated quicker. Even though my local dealer was #7 on the list for volume I was really getting the feeling it was going no where.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Well after 1 month wishing my order would go through on my 2015 Z51 I cancelled my order with my dealer.
The good news is I got a great price with MacMulkin Chevy today and will be sending in all appropriate paperwork and down payment tomorrow. I also added Magnetic drive and Museum delivery.
Really excited now as I think my order will get allocated quicker. Even though my local dealer was #7 on the list for volume I was really getting the feeling it was going no where.
Good move!

Reactions: SlikNik

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
SlikNik, congrats and hopefully everything goes smooth with your purchase and you have a great time picking up your C7 masterpiece at the Museum. Don't forget to post those pictures.

SF
Rick

Reactions: SlikNik
1 - 3 of 3 Posts