Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are very few videos I have enjoyed more than this one. It is about Tadge Juechter and his Dad (Mat) with his Dad picking up his 2014 StingRay at the National Corvette Museum. Enjoy!

Thanks to NCM, specifically the Museum Delivery staff, and also NCM's Katie Frassenelli, Marketing/Communications Coordinator, for this article and attendant video.

"While all of our R8C Delivery customers are so special to us, yesterday we welcomed a duo, half of which you will recognize, that further illustrates the pride GM and their family have for their products.

Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter joined his dad, Mat, as he took R8C Museum Delivery of his 2014 Laguna Blue Stingray. The car is Mat's second Corvette, the other being a C6 which is his daily driver. Mat is proud to tell you about his vanity plate, which reads MYSNSCR... an abbreviation for My Sons Car.

"I said Tadge, if it's about you, it's about me... I'm very, very proud." - Mat Juechter

Check out the video of Tadge and Mat talking about the car, and scenes from their delivery on our You Tube channel online here."

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Wow, thanks for posting. What a great mini story. It is so cool how proud Tadge' dad is. By the by, for those of you who have not had the pleasure/opportunity to do a Museum delivery, if you look closely at Tadge in the early part of the video you will see his belt buckle is covered with a red cover to prevent it from scratching the cars. Everyone in the factory was wearing a version of this. There is also a protective cover on his watch for the same reason. :cool:

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
220 Posts
Really is a cool story...
Kidding about the roof...

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts