Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in the warmer climes, take a spin today for me.
We had a light dusting of that awful white stuff overnight.
I’ll be heading out to the football game for some tailgating in a little bit.
Go Lions!!!

Everyone, Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!

Reactions: Mark JD

·
Registered
346 Posts
Will do Cruz....
Taking the Crystal Red to cousins house, near Venice Beach (Florida, not CA.) for the big bird today.
Cold start however.... 47 degrees! Only making it to 65 today!:( Had to put on long pants!!!
Back to 75 by tomorrow. :cool:
We will promise to think of you and everyone up in the cold north! Know whats it's like.... Lived in Rochester, NY for 52 years!

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the Stingray Forums!!

Reactions: SCR2014Vette

·
Registered
993 Posts
Take a spin for those of us that are waiting (impatiently) for our ordered Stingrays to arrive too.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Taking mine to my brother's house for Thanksgiving, should get a good 200 miles of smiles today! ;)

Y'all enjoy Turkey day!

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
582 Posts
I am having the best Thanksgiving. My Z51/3LT is being delivered to my house in Atlanta from a dealer in FL in about one hour. I can not wait.
That's awesome!!! Post pictures later! ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
For those of you in the warmer climes, take a spin today for me.
We had a light dusting of that awful white stuff overnight.
Go Lions!!!

Already did the airport thing to pick up the Daughter, her first time to see it in person and she love the new ride. First thing she said was everyone was starring at it as you drove up. 37 degrees here in STL. Go Green Bay!!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: Dusty Starbucks

·
Registered
429 Posts
Will do Cruz....
Taking the Crystal Red to cousins house, near Venice Beach (Florida, not CA.) for the big bird today.
Cold start however.... 47 degrees! Only making it to 65 today!:( Had to put on long pants!!!
Back to 75 by tomorrow. :cool:
We will promise to think of you and everyone up in the cold north! Know whats it's like.... Lived in Rochester, NY for 52 years!

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the Stingray Forums!!
Hey Mark. Had to chuckle at your weather comments. Long pants on the east side too, where it was 37 early this morning! Now about 60...thank heavens. Just took Scarlet to see an unofficial showing of some the cars that will be at the Turkey Run at Daytona over the weekend. Some nice, cool cars. Many of the owners stay at the hotels along the beach, just a mile from my house, and display their cars in a shopping center parking lot just across the street. The C7 got an awful lot of attention which was not my intent. That said, it was a kick talking to folks about it in the shadows of the intended stars of the show.

As another ex-NYer and PAer, I can sure identify with chattering teeth. Loved NY and THE city but this is closer to paradise, especially for the next few months!!!

EAT THE BIRD, y'all!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Mike....
How cool getting your car delivered on Thanksgiving! That is awesome! CONGRATS!!

George.... Stop stealing everyone's thunder at the show with you Stingray! ;) oh yeah....Mid-70's tomorrow for you too!:cool:

Mark D.

Reactions: SCR2014Vette

·
Registered
346 Posts
Go Lions!!!

Great game today Cruz!:) Good to see Detroit finally have a good season!

(Sorry Jim)

Mark D.

Reactions: Jims-c7

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wonder if there will be any rust on my Crystal Red (Produced 10/30) when I pick her up at the Museum on Monday.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wonder if there will be any rust on my Crystal Red (Produced 10/30) when I pick her up at the Museum on Monday.
Naaaa. It wil be perfect. I didn't trust the dealer touch mine after it came off the truck; PDI only. NCM will be opposite. If the dealers did the job half as well as NCM, I'd be real happy.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Naaaa. It wil be perfect. I didn't trust the dealer touch mine after it came off the truck; PDI only. NCM will be opposite. If the dealers did the job half as well as NCM, I'd be real happy.
SO true George..... NCM did a fantastic job. Better than when I have picked up my Caddy's at the dealer in the past.

Otto.... You are in good hands! We'll be watching Monday morning. Good Luck and have a safe trip back to TX.;)

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Congratulations Mike!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday.

I know I did with my Lions win, yes I am back on the bandwagon. :)

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
131 Posts
SO true George..... NCM did a fantastic job. Better than when I have picked up my Caddy's at the dealer in the past.

Otto.... You are in good hands! We'll be watching Monday morning. Good Luck and have a safe trip back to TX.;)
Thanks for the votes, George, Mark and John. Deanna and I are SO looking forward to our Museum trip. Thanks to: (1) elegant John Elegant for his detailed Museum Delivery write up of what to expect at a Museum delivery and (2) the phone conversation with Mark JD about his own personal experience with Museum delivery just a few weeks ago. I'll be sure to give y'all a Texas salute on Monday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts