Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After seeing so many cool cars and mods from the Forum threads, I dreamed up the idea to get together to showcase our cars and the mods AND How Tos on some mods for those looking for a little hands on guidance or assistance in what not to do assuming some of you veterans are willing to teach us! LOL. At any rate, looking to see if there is any interest in meeting up in Fort Worth Saturday, September 12? We run a martial arts facility and its in the middle of what is called Riverside Arts District (East side of downtown across Trinity River) and every second Saturday of the month, they hold a Market Day with tons of vendors and activities, etc. The district has art galleries, food spots, etc. and they have wanted a car show many times but never pulled it off, so I was thinking for those interested, this would be a great time to casually show off our cars, get to meet some awesome people and learn a few things about mods.

If I knew how to do a poll I would have set one up....so here goes:

Stingray Forum Meetup
Date: 9/12/15
Time: 8am-1pm (but open to longer)

This is just a pipe dream to meet so many of ya'll that we have learned from informally on this forum. And I think it would be a BLAST.

Thanks,
Bryan

Reactions: res2112

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
I am in.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK not getting that great of a response ...need to see if we can get 12 cars out!! Let's go Stingray owners....come to Fort Worth, TX in September and let's meet and greet and show off these incredible cars.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sounds interesting.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would love to come but I will be at Winstar for a bachelor party that day. If the date changes or if any other events happen message me, I would like to come.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gabe, I cant do this event in Dallas as its part of our local business community every second saturday event to showoff the area to residents, business owners, etc with a farmers market, music....BUT would definately meetup in Dallas sometime if someone puts something together....hint hint! :cool:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's official..... SRForum meetup/car show/cruise/whatever we want! Lol

Date: 9/12/15

Time: proposed 9-1pm (but open to longer)

Tell your friends.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Z06 - Bring your family!

Our academy is in the Riverside Arts District in Fort Worth and we hold a second saturday open street market day to showcase the businessess, Farmers Market, etc....so our SRForum meetup is just my personal add-on! HA So there's plenty of things for family members to browse and eat and see on Race Street.....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts