Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am doing my research now. I am hoping that I can find a good reputable dealer so as to get a deal in works. There are a lot of good dealers out there and a lot of crooks. I was fortunate when I bought my 01Z06 back in 2000, that I found a great dealer that quoted me an under MSRP price before he knew the craziness the car was going to deliver. I hope to be as lucky this time around. If you all have some references to dealers, please let me know.

Don

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don,

I myself just put down a deposit with Kerbeck. Dave Salvatore is the man you want to talk to. This will be my first corvette and I am super stoked! Pic below is exact order specs of mine:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design

·
Registered
131 Posts
I won't be the first in the Houston area, but I am wild with anticipation for my C7. Before I met my wife she had two Corvettes, one black and one white. OURS will be Crystal Red. She is just as excited as I am about the new gen machine

Reactions: Jims-c7

·
Registered
50 Posts
On the list, order should be sent in within the next 2 months, I should have my Stingray by December (right around my B-Day). My wife is very annoyed at how giddy I am. Don't know how I am going to be able to wait but my god is this vehicle worth it. First Time Vet Owner ( I love Jaguar and was going to get the new XKR but the stingray stole me away).

·
Registered
658 Posts
On the list, order should be sent in within the next 2 months, I should have my Stingray by December (right around my B-Day). My wife is very annoyed at how giddy I am. Don't know how I am going to be able to wait but my god is this vehicle worth it. First Time Vet Owner ( I love Jaguar and was going to get the new XKR but the stingray stole me away).
I have a '11 XKR and it's amazing! My wife will now be driving that and ill drive the C7.

Some advice, never buy a new jag or any high end car because depreciation is sickening and not worth it.y XKR was 105k new and I bought it used 2 years old with 10k miles for 65k.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I am doing my research now. I am hoping that I can find a good reputable dealer so as to get a deal in works. There are a lot of good dealers out there and a lot of crooks. I was fortunate when I bought my 01Z06 back in 2000, that I found a great dealer that quoted me an under MSRP price before he knew the craziness the car was going to deliver. I hope to be as lucky this time around. If you all have some references to dealers, please let me know.

Don
As of yesterday, my vehicle is produced... 3800! I went through Jason Foshea at Classic Chevrolet, the largest Chevy Dealership in the Nation! You must contact him... I highly recommend him! You won't regret it :)

Reactions: NickJ

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thank you NickJ. For those of you Texans with a 3400 status, it shouldn't be long!! Maybe you're vehicle will ride down from KY with mine :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Who in this group has their C7 produced? Maybe we'll ship together? If so, where are you picking up your delivery?

·
Registered
680 Posts
"Shipped/En Route"!!!
WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS MIKET :) I JUST FOUND OUT MINE IS ALSO "SHIPPED/EN ROUTE"!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!! Where in Texas are you taking delivery... if you don't mind me asking? Wondering if our vehicles will arrive together? ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
JUST FOUND OUT MINE IS "SHIPPED/EN ROUTE" PER GM'S ORDER TRACKING SITE!!! 4000 STATUS AS OF YESTERDAY :cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
We expect you two... better be there!!! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow...the excitement is growing!!! I just can't wait much longer to order. I want a March delivery (at BG,KY) but not sure WHEN I should place my order. Greg, can you check with Kyl as to when I should order? I saw you post about going by to check on black carpet. I'm excited for y'all!!! :)

1 - 20 of 265 Posts