Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say how helpful all of you have been. Without this forum i would be missing out on some very useful information. I have been a corvette owner for the past 16 years and have always waved at my fellow vetters but now i'll salute! - jmc

·
Registered
209 Posts
I couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
429 Posts
What you say!!! Hear here!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just wanted to say how helpful all of you have been. Without this forum i would be missing out on some very useful information. I have been a corvette owner for the past 16 years and have always waved at my fellow vetters but now i'll salute! - jmc
I agree and been a Corvette owner since Nov. when I put my deposit down on my bs Z51 2LT

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ditto jmc!! I am a first time Vette owner and though I don't comment much it is great to read the info put out by the very knowledgeable and helpful Corvette owners here. I've learned quite a bit from this forum and am grateful for all those that are willing to share their knowledge and advice with rookies such as myself.;)

·
18,670 Posts
When I bought my first Corvette, knew nothing other than I wanted one after getting a ride in a brand new '63 split window. Waited 35 years till I could afford one, and luckily what I ordered worked out real well. Over the next five years after I got my '98, lots of Corvette owners reached out and helped me learn. Learned some here more earlier today.

At some point, all have all been Corvette rookies. We are all here to share and learn. I am still learning. Have learned a lot since I joined this forum! That is what sets this forum apart, that we welcome new-to-Corvettes folks and are very glad to help each other.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
You know, John, in the one month that has passed since I first joined this site, it has become very obvious to me that you are down-to-earth, approachable, and helpful.

I am sure a lot of the newbies here would agree with me when I say, "Thank you!"

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Oh, I should also add that the vibe from the whole site (everyone) is extremely welcoming. People could have easily trashed me for my lack of Corvette knowledge, but instead chose to be kind and helpful. It is much appreciated!

Reactions: ALF01
1 - 10 of 10 Posts