Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(not sure if this is posted in correct place...mods feel free to move if not in correct area)

I had Xpel installed, at the National Corvette Museum, before I picked up my C7 on January 7, 2014.

NCM used an, out of house, vendor. As I understand it, there were other complaints and problems, so they no longer offer Xpel install. The kit I purchased was bumper, hood and sides up to the vent and mirrors...I noticed after I was home, a few irregular areas and a couple of "bumps", but let it go. When I had my windows tinted (locally) the installer noted the Xpel was slightly hanging over the hood and trimmed it. He said "I thought you had ultimate installed" That is what I paid for...."this is NOT Xpel ultimate". :mad:

I called the NCM (they truly are wonderful) was put in contact with the vendor who installed the "Xpel"....nada, grrrrrr :mad:.....so again I called NCM, they put me in touch with Xpel, Inc (they are wonderful and stand behind their product, even sent me a goody bag :D )...Xpel, Inc. put me in touch with Brandon at Express Auto Salon. Xpel Inc., covered the cost of the replacement of the film (Brandon confirmed it was not Xpel ultimate) I paid extra, to have Xpel installed on the full hood and sides up to the door, so I would not have a faint line, across the hood, at the vent. I also had my black wheels coated with Cquartz finest. Brandon and crew put one of their super detailing, wax jobs on Foxy C7. She loved her "spa" treatment. Brandon and the crew at Express Auto Salon are amazing, I am more than pleased.

Thank you so much to the National Corvette Museum, Xpel, Inc and again Express Auto Salon...

10430854_899283096763772_6125664524561737141_n.jpg image-3146125231.jpg 10456193_899930700032345_1067673934804877898_n.jpg

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Wow, it looks really great!

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
"Outstanding" I'm glad that Xpel took care of your situation, now go and drive the wheels off your masterpiece!

SF
Rick

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
Very pleased to see that the key players: NCM and Xpel did right by you and kudos for the excellent work done by Express Auto Salon:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts