Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 40 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
SRT did the same with 2012 Jeep purchasers and it didn't matter whether you ordered it or bought from dealer stock. When the dealer closes out the order they enter the purchaser's information in the GM system for warranty. It doesn't matter if you were the person who ordered it and the process is the same whether you bought from stock or placed a special order. I would expect every 2014 buyer to get one at some point in time.

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
SRT did the same with 2012 Jeep purchasers and it didn't matter whether you ordered it or bought from dealer stock. When the dealer closes out the order they enter the purchaser's information in the GM system for warranty. It doesn't matter if you were the person who ordered it and the process is the same whether you bought from stock or placed a special order. I would expect every 2014 buyer to get one at some point in time.
If I had written a post on this thread, it would have essentially been word-for-word what is written above by Mark (other than the first sentence).

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
192 Posts
I took delivery of my LMG C7 on October 5th and this is the first I've heard of a Thank You -- nice touch. If anyone from GM Customer Service is reading this I sure would like to get mine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ironically, mine arrived today. Guessing they are all being shipped now regardless of purchase date.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picked up my C-7 at the dealer on 3/8/14. Have not received this gift.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Picked up my C-7 at the dealer on 3/8/14. Have not received this gift.
Sorry no allocations this May for gifts we have constraints .... Check back Later:confused:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Received a nice gift from GM today! If you own a new Vette, you should get one too!

IMG_6743.JPG

IMG_6744.JPG

IMG_6744letter.JPG

IMG_6745.JPG

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6747.JPG

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Jeremy: I thought maybe you were going to post up a picture of the can of spray paint they sent you... The devil made me post this. :eek:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Got my car in September 20-3 but never received anyghing like this 😢. Hope it arrives soon

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

21 - 40 of 426 Posts