Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started this process by ordering a Cyber Gray Z51. After seeing it in person and not liking it as much as I thought and then seeing an Artic White, I went with White. Well, over the weekend, I saw a TR and then after seeing some of the pictures of it, I was blown away. TR with Kahlahari it is for my 2LT Z51.

A friend of mine also took a shot at me and said: "White is not a color. Red, Yellow and Blue are colors". He also said: "When you move into a house, you paint your walls that are White with a color, you do not leave them White, do you?"

Red it is :cool:.

image.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I do still think the AW is a great, GREAT choice (as are any color with the Stingray). In the end, I just felt Torch Red was the way to go.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My c6 was red. So my c7 is not. :)

I LOVE the red c7, though!

·
Registered
504 Posts
So I started this process by ordering a Cyber Gray Z51. After seeing it in person and not liking it as much as I thought and then seeing an Artic White, I went with White. Well, over the weekend, I saw a TR and then after seeing some of the pictures of it, I was blown away. TR with Kahlahari it is for my 2LT Z51.

A friend of mine also took a shot at me and said: "White is not a color. Red, Yellow and Blue are colors". He also said: "When you move into a house, you paint your walls that are White with a color, you do not leave them White, do you?"

View attachment 5719
What's not to love about a red sports car!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
70 Posts

View attachment 5719

I've discovered there's not a color I don't like, I was surprised. Sometimes you have to look at a thing for awhile to get a viable perspective, mostly talkin about myself there. I wish they offered us extra cost high performance paints, it would kinda make sense for this car in particular & for 1k, $1100, who wouldn't? Maybe even 2k. They have these tricoats. No orange peel. What's that worth?
On the other hand, yeah CGStingray14, the red does sorta catch your eye maybe.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
CGStingray14, "Outstanding Color Choice" and I'm not bias on picking a C7 color. They all look great!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
827 Posts
Beautiful...I really like the TR. I ordered a z51, 3Lt in TR with red/blk interior, red roof, and blk wheels. I was and still am wondering if should get a CF dash, CF roof and stinger stripe. But then again, the car is beautiful in it's simplest form.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Don't you know, all Corvettes are RED!!!

Reactions: U.S. Marine
1 - 10 of 10 Posts