Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good times today with ol' #362.

I stopped by the office of our most senior engineer, a Vette lover with a 1965 coupe that he restored. It was 10 minutes after noon, so I said, "want to go for a lap around the complex?" (The complex has about a mile and a half of perimeter road, all private property.) He said, "sure!" We walked out to my blue Premiere, and I opened the passenger side and said, "want to drive?" "Sure" was the obvious answer. We fired her up, I put it in Sport mode, rev match on, and went over a couple of quick details. In a minute or so, we were off. It took about 3 shifts for him to find the clutch take-up point, then it was like it was his car. Yes, he punched it four times during some stretches between the speed bumps. Smiles ear to ear. From office to office, we were gone 15 minutes, but I bet he'll be talking about it for quite a bit longer.

e.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chip - He commented about how smooth and refined the car was. He enjoyed the torque and the sound of the sport exhaust. He also decided the rear end looked O.K. in person. All in all, a successful lunchtime diversion. - Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts