Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the final pics. Runs great, after priming oil pump fired immediately and other than running a little rich due to a bit higher fuel pressure (VetteWorks in tank system...nice one), and a power steering line leak, thing turned out awesome! 525 hp GM Performance LS3 connect and cruise kit...really made the wiring a snap.

Sound and heat barrier throughout interior:

Nice, clean install and the hood fit fine:

Fabbed a dual filer intake drawing from low:

Did all RX billet pulley's as well:

Did mandrel bent pipes for the radiator coolant tubes:

All coil overs on all 4, rack & pinion steering conversion, Dakota Digital dash.

A/C conversion with modern Sanden compressor into the OEM system took a bit of customizing, but car turned out awesome. Owned by 2 Star General from VA (Air Force fighter jet pilot...likes to go fast!)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Great job! I have been restoring my 70 Bridgehampton blue ls5 coupe for the last 3 years, not an easy car to work on. Keep up the good work, definitely a labour of love.

Reactions: Tuner Boost

·
Registered
557 Posts
WOW, That would drive me to drink even to begin thinking about the installation. Stock steering or is that modified too?
Very nice, Congratulations on the logistics!!!

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW, That would drive me to drink even to begin thinking about the installation. Stock steering or is that modified too?
Very nice, Congratulations on the logistics!!!

We did Steeroides rack & pinon conversion on it. These are easier now that so many make parts to assist. Back in the late 90's when we first started these we had to fabricate everything. We designed brackets for the 63-64 vettes to allow 4 wheel disc brakes using early C4 calipers and rotors that would fit under a 15" wheel back then and had to make all brackets from scratch. This car will fun as heck for the owner!

Alberta, that car is well worth the years spent!!! Post some pics in the future!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts