Stingray Corvette Forum banner

641 - 649 of 649 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow, I twisted and pulled for a while and finally gave up and figured they where molded together somehow. It's done now and my originals are in tact if I restore.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Sorry if this is a testy subject but I have read through this entire thread and for the last few pages I have not seen any posts from Turner Boost or RX SpeedWorks. Am I missing something here?
Also I just ordered an inexpensive ($18) borescope that hooks up the USB port of my laptop.
Thanks
Alan

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
Sorry if this is a testy subject but I have read through this entire thread and for the last few pages I have not seen any posts from Turner Boost or RX SpeedWorks. Am I missing something here?
Also I just ordered an inexpensive ($18) borescope that hooks up the USB port of my laptop.
Thanks
Alan
Yes they have voiced their opinion early and also on their vendor thread.

·
Registered
341 Posts
No offense to anyone, but this thread is posted in RX's Supporting Vendor section. Posting pictures of competitor's products in their section is a bit of a slap. Just my opinion.

Derik

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
No offense to anyone, but this thread is posted in RX's Supporting Vendor section. Posting pictures of competitor's products in their section is a bit of a slap. Just my opinion.

Derik
Reasonable point. As such, being a 'vendor' thread, they (as do all vendors) have the ability to delete anything they want from their own thread should they choose to.

Reactions: Derbo2

·
Registered
59 Posts
I left the factory hose intact in case I ever wanted to remove the catch can and go back to stock and I went down to the local Chevy dealer and bought just the two quick couplers.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts

Derik
Much appreciated. We don't have a problem with the conversation at all, Elite makes a great product. The conversation is great and this is a hugely popular thread on the forum, certainly if someone were to talk trash about our products I'd have to delete that but sharing install info is alright with me.

Question though, we started carrying the CNC ported throttle body's for the C7 but it doesn't appear there is a lot of interest. Anyone have any insight as to why? I figured everyone on here would jump all over them for $150.

Anyway, carry on and if anyone has any specific questions regarding catch can installation please don't hesitate to PM me anytime. Tuner Boost is banned from the forum so he doesn't make posts directly here, he's a bit of a loose cannon and doesn't take criticism very well.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Much appreciated. We don't have a problem with the conversation at all, Elite makes a great product. The conversation is great and this is a hugely popular thread on the forum, certainly if someone were to talk trash about our products I'd have to delete that but sharing install info is alright with me.

Question though, we started carrying the CNC ported throttle body's for the C7 but it doesn't appear there is a lot of interest. Anyone have any insight as to why? I figured everyone on here would jump all over them for $150.

Anyway, carry on and if anyone has any specific questions regarding catch can installation please don't hesitate to PM me anytime. Tuner Boost is banned from the forum so he doesn't make posts directly here, he's a bit of a loose cannon and doesn't take criticism very well.
Nor is he associated with your company any longer correct?

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Nor is he associated with your company any longer correct?
That is correct, he never was. He owns the company RX Performance Products, LLC of which myself and my partner Mike were employees. He sold his products and intellectual properties to another company and we became the master reseller for them. Tracy worked for them as an employee and pretty quickly decided he didn't like the direction things were going and resigned. We didn't have any issues with the way things were going so we kept doing what we were doing. He wanted us to go with him but technically he didn't have any rights to sell the RX product any longer or funds to create a new product. Somehow he feels he has a right and is illegally selling the old version of the product which has really caused some brand confusion but at this point it's irrelevant. He can do whatever he needs to do to make a living. We will re-brand the product shortly and increase our product offerings in many different directions.

All is good at RX Speed Works and we wish the same for the Lewis's.

641 - 649 of 649 Posts