Nicely done Mack! :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Very nice. It's all about the details.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Mack, it looks great, clean and squared away.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
531 Posts
Very well done Mack! First time seen anybody do this, Me next.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Post some photos guys and girls. Love to see what you came up with. I love to learn.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated the supercharger cover today. Will let it cure overnight, then the final cleanup. Used a $4 flavor injector to get into all cracks. Also used caliper paint for heat reasons. I did the centers 2 years ago. Should have done it all then. 1033F606-81A0-4C03-BF1E-E5DBE0E140E8.jpeg E4656698-864F-4FF6-934F-6601C9CE38A1.jpeg CD141250-7750-471C-A920-9FBF31DCEBBD.jpeg 0FCE16A9-1BFE-4A42-AF4F-900243E8AF08.jpeg

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am looking for some feedback as I may have it black anodized or maybe a carbon flash kind of paint but thought I’d try this first. Looking for opinions. I’m not looking for somebody to say oh yeah yeah yeah. If you don’t like it let me know and tell me why. I’m not set on anything really.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Joe, I think the red looks great. IMHO there's enough black under the hood. At least that was my thinking when I installed these covers:

20171230_155459-2.jpg

·
Registered
10,229 Posts
I am looking for some feedback as I may have it black anodized or maybe a carbon flash kind of paint but thought I’d try this first. Looking for opinions. I’m not looking for somebody to say oh yeah yeah yeah. If you don’t like it let me know and tell me why. I’m not set on anything really.
At a certain point, adding more results in diminishing returns.

I swear I think my wife looks best with minimal makeup on. However, some of her female acquaintances think more is better, and that the closer they all get to Drew Carey's Mimi, the better their group looks.

Only you can decide when you have peaked and started down the other side.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
At a certain point, adding more results in diminishing returns.

I swear I think my wife looks best with minimal makeup on. However, some of her female acquaintances think more is better, and that the closer they all get to Drew Carey's Mimi, the better their group looks.

Only you can decide when you have peaked and started down the other side.
Totally agree with your first sentence 100%.

Totally disagree with your last sentence.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts