Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long wait I finally took delivery on Saturday afternoon. I've glanced over some of the other threads here and while there no doubt will be gremlins and glitches the car is absolutely FABULOUS!! From the second I saw the color and sat in the car I was in love. Yes, the C6 was fun, but honestly these cars are lightyears apart -- looks, comfort, quality -- you name it.

The only downside was that the C7 KILLED the trade-in value on my near-as-new C6. But, hey, you only go-round once...

There was actually a guy and his wife waiting in the dealer's lobby to by my LMG Stingray if the deal went south. They stayed in there for an hour before I got there and two more while I was test driving and negotiating all the stuff. (No doubt their presence helped keep my trade in value low.)

I've only put 15 miles on her (had to work yesterday) but I kept getting up from the computer and walking out in the garage just to look at MY Stingray!! But, I just have to share that this car is EVERYTHING we've all hoped it would be.

I'm short on time today, but I'll write up a detailed report later in the week.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
Sounds fantastic airdale182! Looking forward to more of your reactions and pictures :cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
How long did it take you to take delivery after production? Mine was built last week Friday but no word yet on delivery. Wondering how long I can expect to wait

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I received an email from Chevrolet on 9/23 that she was build and sent to Nashville. It arrived here in Jacksonville on 10/3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts