Stingray Corvette Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Here are a bunch of photo's....since PhotoBucket ruined everything....

IMG_3142.JPG IMG_3143.JPG IMG_3017.JPG

Attachments

·
18,663 Posts
Thanks Steven for taking the time to recreate most of your build thread — especially as Photobucket took back your first round of pictures.

So many parts of your car, “Carbon Fiber Edition,” look terrific. My favorite (very hard to choose one) is your gorgeous carbon fiber front fender vents. Beautiful!

Your car is so nicely themed/very integrated! Very well done.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Steven, excellent shots of your C7 Masterpiece! How close does your door come to the raised Corvette door sill protector?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
121 Posts
Fuel door inside dress up. Where did ya get that?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Steven, excellent shots of your C7 Masterpiece! How close does your door come to the raised Corvette door sill protector?

SF
Rick

Rick, I'm not sure, but I've never had any clearance issues!

Fuel door inside dress up. Where did ya get that?

I actually found those on eBay !!!!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Outstanding

·
Registered
957 Posts
Steven - Beautiful Stingray.

BTW.....I met a friend of yours last weekend at the SWOCC show in Lawton, OK. He drove his Night Race Blue Z06 convertible down to the show. Nice guy and nice car. I think he won the award for driving the furthest distance to the show.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
^^^^ Yes! That was Kal Dulku. He is not only a close friend, but I also work for him. He owns a Private Wealth Management firm. I'm their Marketing Director.

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
^^^^ Yes! That was Kal Dulku. He is not only a close friend, but I also work for him. He owns a Private Wealth Management firm. I'm their Marketing Director.
I enjoyed talking with him. Great Car!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Steven, awesome upgrades all the way around. Was installing the new horn pad a pain? Or the bezel?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Guys,

Tonight I installed these trunk/hatch Carbon Fiber side pieces! Installed myself and only took about 30 minutes total. There is no good way to photograph the entire hatch, so I hope you can enjoy these multiple pictures. These 2 side pieces now go with and match the center rear piece I received a few weeks back. The trunk/hatch is now done!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Guys,

Tonight I installed these trunk/hatch Carbon Fiber side pieces! Installed myself and only took about 30 minutes total. There is no good way to photograph the entire hatch, so I hope you can enjoy these multiple pictures. These 2 side pieces now go with and match the center rear piece I received a few weeks back. The trunk/hatch is now done!

That’s a good look. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

81 - 96 of 96 Posts