Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We had an amazing turnout this month with so many good entries but coming in 1st place with a little over 32% of the votes is none other than jagamajajaran! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who took the time and submitted a photo. We'll do this again in a couple of weeks so stay tuned! :)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
All of the entries were worthy of winning! Thanks to those of you who voted for VY! :cool:

Reactions: U.S. Marine

·
18,670 Posts
Agreed that all the entries were/are fantastic!.

Special commendation to "Jag," for yellow is traditionally one of the least liked Corvette colors, typically finishing last or near last among StingRay buyers.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
He sure went through hell to get his car to this award winning status. Congrats!
Thanks, Chip! Your comment made me LOL...I guess there's a good reason I love this particular car so much!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I bet! I still remember those On-Star reports that showed your car moving around BG and then those awful ones as the car made its way back home on that long slow train ride home. Good to see it all worked out for you!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
jagamajajaran, congrats on your win, it is one mighty fine looking Vette!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats! You got my vote this month! ;)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Thanks, everyone!

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
I bet! I still remember those On-Star reports that showed your car moving around BG and then those awful ones as the car made its way back home on that long slow train ride home. Good to see it all worked out for you!
Congratulations on your win, jag! Your car looks amazing. Are you ever going to share your stories of what happened to cause your car to get sent back, how you accomplished that, and what happened? Pray tell!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'm not a big fan of yellow, but I LOVE your car, and I voted for you man! Congrats on the win and enjoy your prize!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Congratulations on your win, jag! Your car looks amazing. Are you ever going to share your stories of what happened to cause your car to get sent back, how you accomplished that, and what happened? Pray tell!
Oh, wow! I guess I need to do that. I had forgotten I hadn't. Will do when I have time to post it. Looooooong story! Haha!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I agree with STVETTE.....I had to take multiple looks at the picture, thought it was an April Fools joke. It actually looks like a diecast model!! Nice pic and CLEAN car!!!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I received my prize today! Thank you, to the forum, for your votes and to those responsible for sending me the book! Love it!

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
Congratulations on you stunning photo jagamajajaran! :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts