Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The more I drive my C7 the more I like it.
I seems that with many cars after the 'newness' wears off driving falls into a routine.
The C7 Corvette is maintaining a high level of enjoyment after 1 1/2 years.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Today I put the car on the lift and did the second oil and filter change and an undercar inspection.
Not a drop of anything leaking and all looks well, this car drives smooth as glass and not one squeak or rattle.
Only thing was the fuel filler replacement on recall. I definitely got a good one.

Motor oil Product Bumper Automotive exterior Car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm right there with you! The more I drive mine, the more I want to drive it! Approaching 40K miles of pure enjoyment.

·
Banned
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,698 Posts
I agree, love driving it. Haven't driven the '14 for a month now, just a once a week spin around the block (6 miles) to keep the juices flowing.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The more I drive my C7, the more ............... I HATE MAINE WINTERS!

Gusto!

·
Administrator
16,831 Posts
The more I drive Redhot, who will be 2 years old a week from today (!) the more:
-impressed I am with how well the C7 is a totally phenomenal sports car, from the exterior knock-out design to the interior fit and finish, to the amazzzzing torque
-her fun factor goes up
-unsolicited praise I receive about her from friends and strangers
-I smile and just truly enjoy the heck out of driving her:cool:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
regguy1, you take care of your C7 masterpiece and it will fulfill your endless driving needs.

SF
Rick

Reactions: regguy1

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
First I wish I had the capability to change my oil. Second I never get tired of the C7. Won peoples choice at a Corvette show last weekend (best of show) a month ago. I have 11k on the 2014 and in queue for a 2016. Its is a great driving machine and who could imagine 25 to 32 mpg. No problems however I still learn something about the electronics each time I drive it. cutnout aka charlie

Reactions: elegant and regguy1

·
Registered
79 one owner, 2001 coupe, 2015 Z06
882 Posts
Absolutely like it better all the time. Amazed at how it drives and the capabilities it has.

·
Registered
42 Posts
67 miles. I am now avoiding any negative comment or any problem threads. Kind of naive I suppose but I am mentally irregular anyway.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm ready to pack up and move to Florida just so I can drive it all year round. Going to miss it over the winter...going to be a LONG winter :(

Reactions: plasboy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thankfully I drive my car year 'round here in SoCal. Like many, the more I drive it, the more I want to drive it. Just a fabulous machine.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The more I drive my C7, the more ............... I HATE MAINE WINTERS!

Gusto!
And that.... says it all. Right there. You hit the nail square with that!!

Reactions: C7Man

·
Registered
55 Posts
The more I drive my C7, the more I realize how incredibly useful the rear hatch is. I can carry way more stuff than I could in my '13 Camaro!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
...the more I feel grateful to be living at a time when I can enjoy a car with this feature set. I was blessed to be adolescent-young adult during the late '60's early '70's, one period of the muscle car days. I had a Camaro and drove the wheels off of it for four years. It was a time of Chevelle SS, C2 StingRays, GTO, Challengers, GTX, Nova SS, 442's, etc. Now we have C7's, Hellcats, Camaro SS, Mustangs all over again. Like Yogi Berra said: "It's deja vu all over again.

·
Registered
79 one owner, 2001 coupe, 2015 Z06
882 Posts
The more I drive my C7, the more I realize how incredibly useful the rear hatch is. I can carry way more stuff than I could in my '13 Camaro!
Yes it's amazing how much you can pack in with a little thought. Not quite as much as the C5 but great none the less.

·
Registered
624 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts