Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1382 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just ordered my corvette as pictured above: Stingray Coupe/Z51 3LT w/Red Calipers, Red Interior, Magnetic Ride, etc. My first corvette and the wait, well it's worse than waiting for Christmas! But so stoked to be able to get one.:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. I ordered my first corvette also and my dealer is telling me that I will get mine probably in Oct. That is if everything on the line goes smooth. Enjoy your ride when it comes.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is one sick configuration. I looks very nice! Is that Artic White metallic or non metallic color? It looks metallic on the pictures, but they can do anything nowadays on Photo Shop :mad:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What was the sticker price for all that? That's pretty much exactly what I'm thinking minus the red interior.

I just ordered my corvette as pictured above: Stingray Coupe/Z51 3LT w/Red Calipers, Red Interior, Magnetic Ride, etc. My first corvette and the wait, well it's worse than waiting for Christmas! But so stoked to be able to get one.:cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
My combo is the same except for the 3LT, don't want a red dash. I'm up in the next allotment. Does anyone know if the carbon fiber dash is still on constraint?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ordered the carbon fiber dash with my 2LT and my dealer told me the only constraint was the wheel caps for my chrome wheels. I am expecting delivery in 3 to 5 weeks by his information.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Geeesus that's a good looking car in white! I might have to break my streak of buying black cars for this :eek:

1 - 20 of 1382 Posts