Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

· Registered
7,935 Posts
chrisoak510, that is cool it looks great sitting on your engine. I built a model to match my 1970 Camaro and the kids loved it.

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Hawk, Very nice, pictures & mods!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
I picked mine up last month artic white convertable 7 speed manual what a great car top up or down , perfect for cruising southern calif beaches .
Rob, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Kathoga, congrats, looking good!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: Kathoga

· Registered
7,935 Posts
JS1977, congrats on your new C7 masterpiece, the whole package looks great!. Now you have to contain yourself for the break-in period. Have a blast wheeling your C7 around Fort Worth!!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: JS1977

· Registered
7,935 Posts
histone, mighty fine looking C7 you have there!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
View attachment 14007

I just picked this beauty up from the dealer and brought her home this evening. I had one on order, but with small dealer allocations, Z51 and CF body color top constraint issues, I ended up buying one instead. It was actually within 1% of the car I had on order, which might have been delivered in the dead of winter to the NCM, causing a "driving home to Virginia" dilemma. All in all, I feel good about the decision of picking up a brand new car with 5 miles on it and driving it this fall, instead of waiting all winter. My 50th birthday present has come true! Thanks, wife!
Pappy, congrats on your new C7 masterpiece, it looks great!! Enjoy wheeling it around Va they have plenty of country roads up there.

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
daffyleigh,congrats on your new C7 masterpiece, cool picture!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: daffyleigh

· Registered
7,935 Posts
cc505, I like the look that you did to the rear hatch, the stripe flows from front to rear.

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
i just pick up my new car 2 week ago .this is a 2015 corvette z51 3lt, i take a picture in the dealer showroom before delivery
View attachment 17987
Of course the C7 is sitting in the middle of the showroom, it's the center of attention no matter where it's parked!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Vanpounds1, awesome looking C7 vert, the color combo is perfect!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
sycraft, your C7 masterpiece looks great and fits perfect in that garage. I could live in a garage like that, where's the cot:cool:

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Okay guys first time posting I just ordered mine yesterday. Arctic white 2LT Z51, black interior, black rims, carbon flash spoiler and mirrors, carbon flash badges, mag ride. So my question is for all who have ordered one, what is the approximate delivery time? Dealer told me about 3-4 months but I am already getting anxious after 1 day.
RC969, welcome aboard and congrats on your order.

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
managerman, adding to a masterpiece, looks great!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Roc, the wheels look great!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Sherman144, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece. The blacked out tail lights look great, fits the AW color perfect.

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Jorge (U8 DU5T), welcome aboard, wheels look great on your Vett.

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Vigilance247, congrats on your new C7 masterpiece!!

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
sycraft, awesome picture, looks like you have your own PowerTour going on.

SF
Rick

· Registered
7,935 Posts
recoto, minor small mod makes a big difference in the appearance, looks good.

SF
Rick

1 - 20 of 96 Posts