Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
View attachment 5892

I'm feeling a bit like an outsider now seeing as how I think I may be the only person who went with the yellow calipers?? Lol... Nice looking rides everyone! Just picked mine up a few weeks ago. Worth every penny.
Another outsider checking in! I went with yellow as an homage to my old (yellow) Z06 but also because I really like the look. There's so much new about the C7 I figured why not try a new color combo as well, quite happy I did.

Beautiful ride sir, will post some pics of my AW C7 here at some point ;)

Ahui hou,

Boomah

· Registered
56 Posts
Dude, this Vette looks really good!! Windows seen to have a very subtle blue tint. Did you have the windows tinted, what brand and percent?
Aloha & Thanks hondapro!

It's a Johnson Window Films product called InsulatIR, pretty sure it's a ceramic film as well. I believe the slight blue hue is more reflection than tint related, looking at it from normal viewing angles it looks more bronze. The film is the 35%, Hawaii's legal limit, and ever so slightly reflective. The jet interior makes it look a lot darker than it really is ;)

Thanks again & Mahalo, HTH!

Boomah

· Registered
56 Posts
The 2014's replacement. A 2019 2LZ Z06. Dropped by speed "Mecca" finally for a quick pic on the salt. Unfortunately the smoke & haze from further west shrouded the mountains and defused the light a good bit, but just happy to finally make it out there in a Vette ?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts