Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
311 Posts
I really like the body colored vents on the white, first one I have seen. Congrats and great looking C-7. Post a pic of the front and rear so we can see the body colored vents better when you get a chance please sir.

· Registered
311 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Jeff. Actually I am a little early with the name, should read Wayne's future 1st Vette. Hopefully very soon I will be purchasing a new C-7, and yes it will be my first. I appreciate you, John Elegant and others for putting in so much time on this forum. I stumbled across it one evening searching for everything C-7 on the web. I have learned a great deal on the forum to help on the purchase and with ownership, a big thanks to you all!

· Registered
311 Posts
Here's another just for you Mr. Gus. This Arctic White thread is huuuuge, full of awesome looking C-7s in the best and fastest color! :eek:nthego:

Attachments

· Registered
311 Posts
Jeff that is a gorgeous addition to the AW thread. AW Z06 vert with the carbon flash/black accents with AR interior, just can't beat that color combo. And on a vert too, best looking one I have seen.

Reactions: jsvette

· Registered
311 Posts
Mjv305, WOW...I really really really like...no I love the body color ground effects package edition to your car. That is sick looking, that is one hot looking car. Mine is at the top of this page, close match to your original. I was always planning to add a hood stinger to it also but now I found something else for sure. Your car looks awesome and I am sure you are extremely happy to have it back to 110%!

Reactions: mjv305

· Registered
311 Posts
I would also really like to see one all white, ground effects, wheels, and vents. Except for the badges maybe. I have seen one just like mine, but with the white ground effects, it looked really good.

· Registered
311 Posts
Nice shot, awesome looking C7 you've got there, nice!

· Registered
311 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts