Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1382 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
The white seems to look great with any interior color!!!! Awesome red calipers and red interior... just like the blade silver :cool: I had a difficult time choosing my color at first. White, silver and cyber grey were all a close runner up... only going with yellow due to fav color. BOY THIS WHITE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just ordered my corvette as pictured above: Stingray Coupe/Z51 3LT w/Red Calipers, Red Interior, Magnetic Ride, etc. My first corvette and the wait, well it's worse than waiting for Christmas! But so stoked to be able to get one.:cool:
I just ordered mine yellow, can call in the morning to change, but i want to do exactly as you have done red accented interior with white. I originally chose yellow with black interior and red calipers. opinions?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just ordered mine yellow, can call in the morning to change, but i want to do exactly as you have done red accented interior with white. I originally chose yellow with black interior and red calipers. opinions?
That is the exact combo of mine. I personally think that of all the color combo is by far the best. The white seems to show the contours of the new body design better than any color and the black accents only make it look that much better. Add the red seats and calipers and you have one badass looking automobile that is going to guarantee attention.

·
Registered
89 Posts
No dates yet they're waiting for an allocation (token at the factory I assume). Then they will call me. One more thing I'm also not sure about manual or auto. I know the manual gears 3.42 vs 2.73. And being in Orange County with all the traffic im thinking I will get tired of the manual occasionally - I will either fall in love with the manual or really want an Automatic. I don't know! How much of a difference will tell gear ratios actually make. - I know it will have paddles which will b awesome anyway.

·
Registered
50 Posts
No dates yet they're waiting for an allocation (token at the factory I assume). Then they will call me. One more thing I'm also not sure about manual or auto. I know the manual gears 3.42 vs 2.73. And being in Orange County with all the traffic im thinking I will get tired of the manual occasionally - I will either fall in love with the manual or really want an Automatic. I don't know! How much of a difference will tell gear ratios actually make. - I know it will have paddles which will b awesome anyway.
I chose automatic because this is going to be my daily driver. If it was a weekend car then I would get a manual but if you are driving this vehicle daily and in a city, then I think the automatic is a no brainer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm keeping the 2007 Tundra with 180K on the speedo as the daily driver. The C7 with 7-speed manual will spend Monday thru thursday in the garage. Come friday morning I'll be pulling the gates off of hell!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Don't ask me why but I like the white with the standard roof and the carbon flash mirrors and spoiler. Good thing I ordered it that way.

41 - 60 of 1382 Posts