Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1301 - 1320 of 1399 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Finished the Spoiler install and happy with the new look! I owned a C5 and this web sight had very helpful, knowledgable, friendly and pure corvette loving folks. I am seeing the same here in the C7 zone (course some are like me and jumped up. I was Leary of disassembling my masterpiece and held off doing anything, the C5 was so easy to upgrade but I was intimidated by the C7 (and the investment I made). Following great write-ups and amazed at how I could take the rear bumper off install the spoiler and put back together with little trouble is a testament to GM and their attention to detail. Every single bolt and alignment was spot on. Each day I am more amazed with this car. Well here is a shot with the new spoiler.
Land vehicle Vehicle Sports car Corvette stingray Automotive design

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Mrgary, the new spoiler turned out excellent looking on your C7 Masterpiece , it looks factory installed.

SF
Rick

· Registered
308 Posts
The wife has a video shoot out in Pioneertown so I got to enjoy myself driving around.

This was taken at the Pioneertown motel just next door to Pappy & Harriet’s.

The top 2 pictures were taken on an iPhone8 the bottom two with a Nikon D5500 & polarizing filter.

I still love that 3M window tint makes the white really pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
3,298 Posts
Wow Ron, that looks like a hot wheels die cast model that I can reach out and touch. Unbelievable. My offer stands....come to Fort Worth and stay for free in our extra Master and teach me. :tears_of_joy: :triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant:

Reactions: German and ronkh

· Registered
7,935 Posts
Ron, that's an excellent shot of your C7 Masterpiece!

SF
Rick

Reactions: ronkh

18,694 Posts
I have not checked recently, but this “Arctic White” photo thread, had way more views than every one of our other SRF threads. I would bet it is still “#1.”

· Registered
243 Posts
Some outside pictures after all my winter mods!

-M

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Corvette stingray

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Corvette stingray

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design

1301 - 1320 of 1399 Posts