Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1381 - 1394 of 1394 Posts

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Welcome to our forum MrJajabuu and congrats on your C7!

Reactions: MrJajabuu

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
As some of you may know, after 9 years RedHot has morphed into smokin' WhiteHot :D Here are some images after her bath and nearly 1300 mile inaugural drive home:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Clearly very happy to be in her new garage:
Vehicle registration plate Car Picture frame Vehicle Grille

Water Water resources Hood Nature Azure

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Gorgeous Jeff! WOW love it.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Thanks Bryan! I was really surprised at how it grabbed my attention and ended my 10 month search. it seems to drive a tad better than RedHot. Certainly runs cooler both water and oil temps. It got incredible mileage on the inaugural drive- slightly better than 30mpg with an average speed of 66mph for the 1300 miles including several serious thunderstorms (use Weather mode for those and Sport for the rest).

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Jeff...with the red interior, it seems like you could still use the moniker RedHot. That interior really "pops" from all angles of view and ties right in with the red calipers. Love the way it all goes together. Curious...does that mean you sold/traded RedHot or did you keep it? Nice find!

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Jeff...with the red interior, it seems like you could still use the moniker RedHot. That interior really "pops" from all angles of view and ties right in with the red calipers. Love the way it all goes together. Curious...does that mean you sold/traded RedHot or did you keep it? Nice find!
Thanks! You are spot on, the interior really does pop. I did sell RedHot about 9 months ago. My thinking was were doing so much travelling this year I hated to have it just sit in the garage. But I sorely misjudged how much I enjoyed driving her. So began the search for a newer replacement.

You are also not alone in suggesting I should keep the moniker RedHot, but I am still leaning towards WhiteHot reflecting on the Arctic White body. Time will tell :cool:

·
Super Moderator
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
2,056 Posts
Well well well Jeff,

Congratulations, and welcome over to the Arctic White / Adrenaline Red side of things! 😂 She’s a beauty for sure! How many miles did red hot have before retiring her? What year and miles are on White Hot?

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Well well well Jeff,

Congratulations, and welcome over to the Arctic White / Adrenaline Red side of things! 😂 She’s a beauty for sure! How many miles did red hot have before retiring her? What year and miles are on White Hot?
Thanks Kyle- thought you might find her of interest :) RedHot had about 25k on her and WhiteHot is a 2018 with about 10k.

1381 - 1394 of 1394 Posts